Thursday, May 1, 2008

Father's Day Card.



I know that many of you are saying, "That is your Father's Day card? But it has flowers on it." I realize that however they are flowers in black and white and my Dad loves any thing I make for him. (I am such a Daddy's girl) This card was also Amy's Sunday sketch challenge. She asked that we use three types of printed paper. The black and white paper I used I have been hording in my stash for a while. So I figured Dad was worthy of this special paper. I am planning on giving him this with some foot cream. The man loves to rub his feet with invigorating foot cream. (everyone has to have something that makes them happy) I guess now I need to work on a special card for Mother's Day. Check back soon to see what I come up with for good old mom.

No comments: