Monday, April 28, 2008

Divine Design-Hosea 14:2


What a great verse to add to my Divine Design challange. This verse has been very uplifting for me as of late. I seem to have an easier time forgiving others than I do myself. The Lord has been dealing with me alot lately regarding my past sins. He has scattered them as far as the East is from the West. However I seem to want to keep them close to me and remind myself how unworthy I am of His love. Of course not a one of us are worthy of the gift He sent in His Son and some times we can use that to keep Him from entering into our hearts. He wants us to love Him and to hold Him close to us in the good times and the bad times. When ever I look at this verse it reminds me to bring my sin to Him and leave it there. I want nothing to stand between His word and my heart.

No comments: